TODAY Experts is an Austrian IT project consulting company with offices in Vienna, Graz and Linz, specialized in interim experts in the IT sector. We offer you the opportunity to deepen and develop your expertise in exciting projects. We are a dynamic company with more than 200 IT experts working on our projects. Our projects include the latest technologies of the IT market and concern the areas of telecommunications, banking, insurance, IT service providers and software manufacturers.
to>day is your day!
We are looking for an SDN Expert for a large, well-known Austrian telecommunications company.
The team you will be working in is responsible for planning and operation of DC network infrastructure and DC-Services.
You develop the existing DC network infrastructure towards automated IT/Cloud based technologies including next generation mobile 5G services & Telco Cloud.
- You are responsible for the architecture & integration of the Telco Cloud into the DC network infrastructure (Cisco ACI)
- You will work with other departments to integrate Telco Cloud and 5G services.
- You support the maintenance and troubleshooting of legacy and cloud-based networks.
- You are responsible for SW release management (new features)
- You are responsible for supplier management and RFI support
- Relevant secondary technical school or university education (HTL, FH, technical university)
- At least years of experience in the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of large DC networks, especially Cisco ACI mode infrastructures
- Practical experience with Linux or Unix-like systems is mandatory
- Deep understanding and experience with Openstack (incl. Heat, YAML, Ansible, Python, ..) as well as ONAP, Kubernetes, Docker, Openshift
- Good knowledge of virtualization (Vmware/Microsoft SCVMM)
- Self-organised work and above-average commitment as well as flexibility and customer orientation
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Flexible time management
- Training and further education: depending on requirements, we support/promote further education and training such as certifications
- Staff events
- Fringe benefits (depending on your needs, e.g.: smartphone, laptop, car, ...)
Terms & Conditions
We offer you an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and experience. The possible monthly gross salary for the advertised position starts at EUR 3,500-. In addition, you can positively influence your possible target salary through your commitment and dedication.