TODAY Experts is an Austrian IT project consulting company with offices in Vienna Linz and Graz, specializing in interim experts in the IT sector. Our projects contain the latest technologies of the IT market and concern the areas of telecommunications, banks, insurance, IT service providers and software manufacturers.
Welcome to a new generation of the working world. We are looking for YOU: as a high potential / specialist you will be involved in innovative projects with exciting tasks. Those who work for us are always interested in new challenges and opportunities and grow faster with these tasks than in the classic career path.
For an exciting project in software development, we are looking for you as a backend Java developer (m/f/d)!
to>day is your day!
- Design, configure, update, test and maintain applications
- Assist with technical training, coaching and support of end users
- Implementation of functional and non-functional requirements following existing development guidelines
- Ensure through code design and optimizations our IT solutions are long-term and internationally deployable, as well as continuously evolvable and scalable
- Supporting the product owner in planning by providing effort estimates
- Coordinate code architecture and interfaces within different teams
- Document the code in a form that is understandable for others
- At least 2 years of experience in JAVA software development
- Experience in integrating with third-party tools to increase additional functionality
- Understanding of marketing and business processes and how they relate to the business software
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- German is nice to have but not necessary
- Nice to have but not mandatory: Azure, Hibernate, Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Search or Solr, BDD/DDD/TDD
- We support you in developing your professional know-how and promote further education and training, such as certifications
- Annual ticket for Wiener Linien or a company car or a car allowance
- MyClubs subscription
- We celebrate work: we celebrate life at regular events and offer you the opportunity to network
- We promote your work-life balance by offering you flexible working hours
- You have the opportunity to work from home.
Terms & Conditions
The position comes with a gross annual minimum salary of EUR 46.200,- with overpayment in line with the market depending on qualifications and experience.
Due to the current measures against the further spread of the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), we are happy to offer telephone and/or MS team interviews.
Convince us with your application!