TODAY Experts is an Austrian IT project consulting company with offices in Vienna, Linz and Graz, specialized in interim experts in the IT field. Our projects include the latest technologies of the IT market and concern the areas of telecommunications, banking, insurance, IT service providers and software manufacturers. In addition to the IT sector, we are also active in the fields of engineering and plant construction, automotive, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering.
Welcome to the new generation of work. We are looking for YOU: as a high-potential / specialist you will be involved in innovative projects with exciting tasks. When you are working with us, you are constantly interested in new challenges and opportunities and you will grow faster with these tasks than in the classic career track.
For an exciting project we are looking for you as a Software Developer (m/f/d) for Java or C#
to>day is your day!
- As part of the development team, you will be responsible for the front-end and back-end development of our new cyber security management system for the automotive sector, which helps developers to identify threats at an early stage and to quickly assess the associated risks.
- You are responsible for communicating with the customers and product manager, prioritize requirements and envision an architecture to implement new features.
- You have the opportunity to contribute to scientific publications and you will also supervise interns and students, who are an important part of the project teams as well.
- Additionally, You will have the opportunity to interact with research and industrial partners on the national and European level and develop concepts, specifications, and procedures for an innovative software solution.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science / Mathematics
- Good programming skills in either Angular, TypeScript / Java-Script, Java or C# with the willingness to learn the others
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Basic Database Knowledge (SQL)
- Hands-on mentality and enthusiasm for creating sustainable technical solutions and implementing them in practice
- Excellent English skills, German knowledge is a plus
We support you in developing your professional know-how and promote further education and training, such as: Certifications
- Annual pass of the Wiener Linien and/or company car or car allowance
- We celebrate work: at regular events we celebrate life and offer you the opportunity for networking
- We promote your work-life balance by offering you flexible working hours
- You have the possibility to work mobile (in a home office)
Terms & Conditions
The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement is EUR 49.532,--. The actual salary will be determined individually, based on your qualifications and experience. In addition, we offer company benefits, flexible working conditions, individual training and career opportunities.
Due to the current measures against the spread of the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) we would like to keep up our recruiting process. Therefore we are also happy to offer telephone and/or MS team interviews.
Convince us with your documents!