TODAY Experts is an Austrian IT project consulting company with offices in Vienna, Linz and Graz, specialized in interim experts in the IT field. Our projects include the latest technologies of the IT market and concern the areas of telecommunications, banking, insurance, IT service providers and software manufacturers. In addition to the IT sector, we are also active in the fields of engineering and plant construction, automotive, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering.
Welcome to a new generation of the working world. We are looking for YOU: as a high-potential / specialist you will be involved in innovative projects with exciting tasks. If you work for us, you are constantly interested in new challenges and opportunities and you will grow faster with these tasks than in the classic career track.
For an exciting project in the telecommunication industry we are looking for you as Splunk Professional Service Engineer for ITOA Projects (m/f/d)!
to>day is your day!
- Splunk Architect Certification or comparable work experience with Splunk and Splunk IT Service Intelligence
- Experienced in implementing Splunk Enterprise, Splunk IT Service Intelligence as well as in implementing ITOA use cases (in large scale environments)
- Knowledge in Service Design and Service Architecture is a must to understand customer requirements and their IT landscapes for optimal service delivery
- Knowledge with ITOA/ITOM/ITSM is beneficial
- Strong communication skills are a must to manage and communicate in projects
- Implementing ITOA Use Cases in Splunk IT Service Intelligence
- Implementing Splunk Enterprise and additional components
- Custom App Development for data import tasks (if required)
- Data Onboarding and App Screen during project phases
- WP management and communication with service owners and customers (remote)
- Concepts and documentation of project work is a must
We support you in developing your professional know-how and promote further education and training, such as: Certifications
- Annual pass of the Wiener Linien and/or company car or car allowance
- We celebrate work: at regular events we celebrate life and offer you the opportunity to networking
- We promote your work-life balance by offering you flexible working hours
- You have the possibility to work mobile (in a home office)
Terms & Conditions
For the work in our team there is a payment in line with the market starting from € 3.200,- gross/month. The actual payment depends of course on your previous experience and qualification.
Due to the current measures against the spread of the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) we would like to keep up our recruiting process. Therefore we are also happy to offer telephone and/or MS team interviews.
Convince us with your documents!