TODAY Experts is an Austrian IT project consulting company with offices in Vienna, Linz and Graz, specialized in interim experts in the IT field. Our projects include the latest technologies of the IT market and concern the areas of telecommunications, banking, insurance, IT service providers and software manufacturers. In addition to the IT sector, we are also active in the fields of engineering and plant construction, automotive, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering.
Welcome to a new generation of the working world. We are looking for YOU: as a high-potential / specialist you will be involved in innovative projects with exciting tasks. If you work for us, you are constantly interested in new challenges and opportunities and you will grow faster with these tasks than in the classic career track.
For an exciting project in the telecommunication industry we are looking for you as Service Delivery Manager (m/f/d)!
to>day is your day!
- Support the Backoffice Experts in their daily business (ticket handling, SLA monitoring) and act as a supervisor.
- Support on network integration activities for new sites
- Creation of various operational reports and statistics
- Execute and monitor managed service projects for the customer
- Manage the day-to-day Managed Service operation, review the MS reports and take immediate action for any of abnormal issues.
- Ensure the network and service quality within specified Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and guarantee the fulfillment of the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- OnCall-Duty services to support the customers
- Reporting directly to the Operations Directors
- Experience in service delivery management (SLAs, escalation management, contract management, etc.)
- Experience with telecommunication, network technology, virtualization and storage solutions
- Understanding of service processes (ITIL)
- High solution orientation and a convincing appearance
- Organizational talent, initiative and strength in implementation are your characteristics
- Written and spoken German and English
- Sales affinity
We support you in developing your professional know-how and promote further education and training, such as: Certifications
- Annual pass of the Wiener Linien and/or company car or car allowance
- We celebrate work: at regular events we celebrate life and offer you the opportunity to networking
- We promote your work-life balance by offering you flexible working hours
- You have the possibility to work mobile (in a home office)
Terms & Conditions
For the work in our team there is a payment in line with the market starting from € 3.800,- gross/month. The actual payment depends of course on your previous experience and qualification.
Due to the current measures against the spread of the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) we would like to keep up our recruiting process. Therefore we are also happy to offer telephone and/or MS team interviews.
Convince us with your documents!