TODAY Experts is an Austrian IT project consulting company with locations in Vienna, Graz and Linz, specializing in interim experts in the IT sector. We offer you the opportunity to deepen and develop your specialist knowledge in exciting projects. We are a dynamic company with more than 200 IT experts who work on our projects. Our projects include the latest technologies in the IT market and we operate in the areas of telecommunications, banks, insurance companies, IT service providers and software manufacturers
- Analysis of security related events in a ticket-based workflow
- Inspection and analysis of vulnerabilities, attacks and new, emerging threats
- Automatize reocurrent task with scripts in Python, Java Script, etc.
- Improvement of automated correlation and detection capabilities
- Close cooperation with other security specialists and stakeholders
- Occasionally contacts with customers to provide support for critical incidents, removal of risks and mitigation strategies
- Degree in IT or equal education/experience in the IT security area
- Experience in vulnerability scans (using Nessus), Intrusion Detection Systems and SIEM
- Experience in using Linux server (Debian)
- Good knowledge in configuration and system hardening for Windows operating systems
- Good experience with Bash scripts and Python
- Solution-oriented working style
- Good command of English as it is the company language
- Working with innovative products in an international team
- Self-sufficient working in a very collegial, team-oriented environment
- Advancement and development opportunities as well as regular feedback sessions
- Sponsored conference and seminar visits
- An office with very good traffic connections (metro)
- Free coffee, tea, soft-drinks and fruits
Terms & Conditions
The minimum annual gross salary for this positions is EUR 36,000,- for full-time employment, with overpayment in line with the market, depending on your previous qualifications and experience.
Since we would like to continue our recruiting process due to the measures against the spread of the new type of coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), we are also happy to offer telephone and / or MS team interviews.
Convince us with your documents!