TODAY Experts is an Austrian IT project consulting company with locations in Vienna, Graz and Linz, specializing in interim experts in the IT sector. We offer you the opportunity to deepen and develop your specialist knowledge in exciting projects. We are a dynamic company with more than 200 IT experts who work on our projects. Our projects include the latest technologies in the IT market and we operate in the areas of telecommunications, banks, insurance companies, IT service providers and software manufacturers.
- Black box testing of applications
- Self-sufficient planning and execution of quality assurance for the software development
- Definition, implementation and execution of automated and manual tests
- Improvement and enlargement of testing environment and infrastructure
- Close collaboration with the development team
- Executing internal quality assurance audits
- Definition, controlling and continuous improvement of internal quality standards and procecesses
- Managing the bug report and feature request workflows
- Contribute to the implementation of customer requirements and new features
- Experience with installing software (apt, git, pip) in a Linux and Windows environment
- Knowledge of Golang and Java Script
- Experience with PostgreSQL and other databases
- English language spoken and written as it is the company language
- Developing innovative products in an international team
- Self-reliant working with flexible working hours
- Continuous education and skill development
- An office with very good traffic connections (metro)
- Free coffee, tea, soft-drinks and fruits
Terms & Conditions
The minimum annual gross salary for this positions is EUR 36,000,- for a full-time employment with overpayment in line with the market, depending on your previous qualifications and experience.
Since we would like to continue our recruiting process due to the measures against the spread of the new type of coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), we are also happy to offer telephone and / or MS team interviews.
Convince us with your documents!